- What is Hurricane Fabric?
Hurricane Fabric manufactures the safest, most aesthetically pleasing and cost effective hurricane protection systems on Earth.
Hurricane Fabric is:
Made in the USA.
Easy to install.
Built to last (10 year warranty).
Impact, Water & Pressure Resistant.
Transparent Astroflex & translucent Astroguard (conquers the “dark cave” effect created by traditional hurricane shutterssuch as ...
- Frequently Asked Questions 1) Q: What is the difference between Astroguard and Astroflex?
Astroflex: A polypropylene (trampoline) fabric, with a reinforced sewn edge border.
Sold for $4.60 per square foot DIY, custom cut & includes all hardware required for installation.
Installed on average* for $8 per square foot (*pricing will vary depending on size of job, surface that anchors ...
- Choosing the Right Hurricane Protection Cost comparison based on Home Depot D-I-Y pricing:
Comprised of ballistic nylon fabric, the American made Astroguard hurricane shutter by Hurricane Fabric is non porous (blocking 100% of wind & rain), lightweight (weighing 1.33 oz per square foot), easy to store (easily folds into a 30 x 40″ storage bag), higher strength (impact rated at ...
- Hurricane Protection for Atrium Windows Citizens insurance new clearinghouse program (“with the mission of demonstrating to Florida homeowners the state-backed property insurer isn’t necessarily their only or best option”- Sun-Sentinel) has generated a lot of excitement and confusion among Florida homeowners in 2014. While exploring insurance options, many homeowners have realized that they were not receiving the discount on their ...
- Hurricane Fabric Preserves Exisiting Aesthetic Many Florida homeowners know that they are eligible for as much as a 58% discount on their homeowners insurance by having hurricane protection. However, most people don’t realize that every opening of the home (even that pesky small bathroom window on the side of your house) must be protected in order to be eligible for ...